|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1 Bunch of broccoli
- 10 oz. Rice noodles
- 11⁄2 cup Canned tomatoes with juice
- 1 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Indian curry paste
- 12 oz. Flank steak, thinly sliced
- Canola oil
- Cut broccoli into small florets and add to a pot of boiling salted water, blanch until tender and crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon and chill under cold running water. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot boil noodles until tender about 5 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
- Coarsely chop tomatoes and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and stir fry onion until golden, about 4 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil, curry paste, 3⁄4 teaspoon of salt to pan andheat through until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add steak and stir fry until rare, 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with juice, onion, 1⁄4 cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and broccoli and heat through, about 2 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 27g Total Fat 13g Carbohydrates 79g Calories 542 Sodium 1,078mg Cholesterol 35mg