|Prep Time:||10 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- Lemon rind, grated
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 5 Large apples, unpeeled and chopped
- 2 cup Celery diced
- 1⁄2 tsp Ginger
- 1/3 cup Low fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Low fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup Chopped peanuts or walnuts
- Mix grated lemon rind, juice, and brown sugar in a bowl and add chopped apples and celery.
- Stir ginger, mayonnaise and yogurt in a separate bowl.
- Fold mayonnaise mixture into the apples and celery. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 0.8g Total fat 4.9g Carbohydrates 31.6g Calories 161 Sodium 120mg Cholesterol 6.mg