2 ½ pounds of potatoes
Cooking spray or oil
1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F
- Wash and peel the potatoes
- Using a mandolin or a cheese grater shred your potatoes
- Rinse the starch off you peeled and shredded potatoes
- In a roasting pan mix potatoes with the salt and cooking spray or oil, toss them together.
- Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes, and then transfer to a baking sheet (making sure the potatoes are touching).
- Broil potatoes for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut in to pieces and enjoy!