|Prep Time:||45 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 2 lb. Fully cooked, lean ham
- 19 oz. Canned pineapple rings in juice, undrained
- 3 tbsp Frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 7 oz. Canned water chestnuts
- 7 oz. Canned bamboo shoots
- 1 lb. Snow peas
- 3 oz. Cashews
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain juice from pineapple into a small saucepan. Set rings aside, add orange juice concentrate, mustard, and cornstarch to juice in pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is bubbly and has thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Slice ham into 8 pieces and arrange pieces in a 9×13 inch baking dish, overlapping as necessary.
- Top each piece with a pineapple slice and pour sauce evenly over ham and pineapple.
- Bake for 30 minutes until sauce is bubbly.
- Toss chestnuts, bamboo shoots, snow peas, and chopped cashews together and put in a covered dish. Put in oven for the last 10 minutes and serve with ham.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 25.2g Total fat 5.6g Carbohydrates 13.1g Calories 207 Sodium 1,338.2mg Cholesterol 54.6mg