|Prep Time:||5 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 4 Egg whites
- 1 cup Skim milk
- 2 tsp Canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup All purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly spray 6 oz. custard cups or 3 inch muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. Set the cups aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the egg whites, milk, and oil. Add the all purpose flour, whole wheat flour and salt. Use a wire whisk to beat until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cups filling each half way.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until the tops are dry and firm.
- Immediately remove the popovers from the cups and serve hot.
- If using custard cups, you should place them on a cookie sheet.
- Nutritional information per serving: Protein 6.2g Total Fat 2g Carbohydrates 17.7g Calories 111 Sodium 169mg Cholesterol 0mg