|Prep Time:||45 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 8 Lamb loin chops
- 1⁄4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Lemons, cut into wedges
- 3 Baking potatoes
- 1 Red pepper, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Trim chops of all visible fat. Place in a glass baking dish with the lemon, oregano, thyme and black pepper. Turn to coat and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Microwave baking potatoes on high for 8 minutes after piercing with a fork.
- Remove and let stand for 1 minute and cut into wedges.
- Toss potato wedges into a low roasting pan and pour marinade and chops over top. Add red pepper wedges.
- Lightly coat with canola oil and place in oven. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with lemon, sea salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 56.2g Total Fat 20.9g Carbohydrate 33.4g Calories 553 Sodium 266mg Cholesterol 96mg