|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup Salsa
- 11⁄2 cup Minute rice, uncooked
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Canned or frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup Light cheddar cheese
- Combine chicken, salsa and water in a large skillet. Bring to boil on high heat, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain and/or rinse corn.
- Stir in rice and corn and return to boil. Remove from heat and cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add cheese stir until well blended.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 33.4g Total fat 9g Carbohydrates 32g Calories 352 Sodium 600mg Cholesterol 69mg