|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 4 Large Vidalia onions, cut into 1⁄2 inch thick rounds
- 8 oz. Mesclun or torn lettuces
- 1 pt. Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Plain low fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet or shallow roasting pan using non-stick cooking spray. Spread onions out in dish and repeat cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned, turning onions over once.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
- Combine mesclun, onions and tomatoes in a salad bowl and toss.
- Serve with dressing on the side.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 3g Total fat 2g Carbohydrates 15g Calories 53 Sodium 259mg Cholesterol 1mg