|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Very Easy|
- 8 oz. Dried fettuccine (or 6oz. fresh)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 oz. Firm tofu, drained and cut into small cubes
- 3 oz. Shitake or button mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 7 oz. Fat free evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp Black olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh chives, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 tsp Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook the fettuccine per directions and drain.
- Warm the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tofu, and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until golden. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low and add the milk, parsley, olives, chives, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta and toss to mix. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with parmesan cheese.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 13g Total fat 2g Carbohydrates 33g Calories 250 Sodium 690mg Cholesterol 40mg