AED Maintenance & Replacement Items
Whether your AED (Automated External Defibrillator) was purchased for your home, school or business, like any machine, AEDs need to be maintained.An AED is a lifesaving device and therefore it's imperative that it is always kept in a state of readiness for use. Equipment Management Requirements:
The self-tests are automatic and comprehensive
- Single Chirp - Press Blue I - Button
- Triple Chirp - Remove the device from use, and contact Heart Niagara
- AED Checklist needs to be completed monthly.
- Fast Response Kit needs to be checked monthly.
- Pad expiration date is every two years.
- Battery expires every five years.
- Train staff annually in CPR and AED use.
Heart Niagara stocks FRx Replacement Items, all other AED model replacement items are a special order. Prices are subject to HST and Shipping.
Heart Niagara is your one stop solution for all your AED supply, maintenance and training needs – all at competitive prices.