Cardiovascular Diagnostic Services
Heart Niagara’s diagnostic services have contributed to the heart health of our community in a number of ways:
- By increasing the range of preventative screening and diagnostic services for those at risk of cardiovascular disease.
- By providing improved access to and use of state-of-the-art equipment for Niagara physicians.
- By improving access to testing for patients through flexible scheduling.
- All net proceeds are reinvested in health promotion in Niagara.
*Referral forms are required. Physicians and nurse practitioners can fax a referral form directly to Heart Niagara at 905-358-6033. The physician of record will receive a copy of the patient’s final report.
What to Bring with You
- Health card
- Current list of medications
- Health Card
Length of Appointment
Typically appointments range from 20-40 minutes. Patients requiring multiple tests can expect their appointments to last 60-90 minutes.
How to Return Your Heart Monitor
Once your duration is complete please return your monitor to Heart Niagara. You will bring it back to our clinic. There is a bin located at the front desk to return used monitors. Your monitor has an ID number which is attached to your patient file. Monitors will be read within 5-7 business days. Results will be forwarded to your health care provider.