|Prep Time:||15 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 6 Fillet of sole
- 1 tsp Canola oil
- 1 tbsp Non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1⁄2 cup All purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup Lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Fresh parsley, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Capers
- Lightly flour sole fillets (do not do this until you are ready to cook the fish).
- Mix margarine, lemon juice, capers and parsley. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large non-stick fry pan. Sear fish in the hot pan and flip over only once if possible.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add parsley mixture and pepper to pan and warm through.
- Pour parsley mixture over sole and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 16g Total fat 5g Carbohydrates 66g Calories 354 Sodium 159.26mg Cholesterol 78mg