|Prep Time:||1 Hour||Servings:||12+ servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 11⁄2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Finely chopped pecans
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 19 oz. Crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla Icing
- 2 tbsp Non-hydrogenated margarine
- 11⁄4 cup Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 oz. Light cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 13×9 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, pecans and baking soda.
- In another bowl blend together pineapple, eggs and vanilla.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, pour in pineapple mixture and stir gently until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl blend together butter and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in icing sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread icing over cooled cake.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 4.9g Total fat 11.7g Carbohydrates 61.7g Calories 364 Sodium 175g Cholesterol 20mg