Skip to content
- Instruction time: participants must successfully complete 2 full days of training to receive their certification.
- DAY 1: 8 hours in-class training.
- DAY 2: 8 hours of in-class training.
- Includes: Level C CPR/AED and a total of 18 modules covered.
- Certification: Meets WSIB standards. First Aid certification is valid for 3 years and CPR certification is valid for 1 year.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.