|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Very Easy|
- 1 cup Onions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Carrots, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Red peppers, diced
- 1 cup Wild grain rice
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- 3 cup Water
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and reduce heat, simmer for 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes covered and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Fluff with a fork and remove bay leaf before serving.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 7.1g Total fat .1g Carbohydrates 39.2g Calories 183 Sodium 325mg Cholesterol 0mg