|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||Medium|
- 31⁄2 cup Vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 11⁄2 cup Arborio rice
- 1⁄2 cup Dry white wine or apple juice
- 4 cup Arugula, cut into small pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On low heat simmer broth in small pot.
- Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Sauté garlic until golden.
- Add rice and onion to pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and cook until absorbed, stirring constantly.
- Add warm broth 1⁄2 cup at a time.
- Stir constantly until absorbed between each addition.
- Stir in arugula and serve immediately.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 10.8g Total fat 5.5g Carbohydrates 60.7g Calories 232 Sodium 111mg Cholesterol 0mg