|Prep Time:||2 Hours||Servings:||10 servings||Difficulty:||Medium|
- 5 lb. Turkey breast with skin
- 2 Medium lemons
- 1⁄2 cup Fresh parsley, snipped
- 2 tbsp Lemon herb seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly spray a roasting pan and baking rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut lemons in half and squeeze about 1⁄4 cup juice into a small mixing bowl. Set aside lemon halves.
- Whisk remaining ingredients except paprika into lemon juice.
- Using a tablespoon or your fingers, carefully separate skin from meat of the turkey and spread lemon juice mixture between skin and meat over as much area as possible, being careful not to tear the skin. Put turkey breast on rack in pan and place reserved lemon halves in pan, directly under turkey cavity.
- Sprinkle turkey with paprika.
- Roast turkey, uncovered, for 1 hour 30 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes for easier slicing. Remove and discard skin before serving turkey.
Meat thermometer should read 170°F when cooked.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 26g Total fat 4g Carbohydrates 1g Calories 135 Sodium 79mg Cholesterol 73mg