|Prep Time:||20 Min||Servings:||24 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 8 oz. Salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 7 slices Pumpernickel bread
- 3 tbsp Finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup Fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup Finely diced bell pepper and parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Have 13⁄4 inch heart shaped cookie cutter ready.
- Place salmon in cookware after coating with non-stick cooking spray, sprinkle with pepper. Bake 8-12 minutes, until opaque in centre.
- Toast pumpernickel bread. Using heart shaped cookie cutter cut out 24 hearts.
- Mix parsley, garlic, lemon peel and salt in medium bowl.
- Take hot salmon and flake (discard skin), into bowl and toss gently to mix.
- Top hearts with salmon mixture. Place on serving platter. Garnish with sour cream, diced pepper and parsley.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 8g Total fat 4g Carbohydrates 12g Calories 114 Sodium 250mg Cholesterol 17mg