|Prep Time:||1 Day||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 2 lb. Lean ground beef
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 5 oz. Tomato paste
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped fresh or pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Pimento stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- Brown ground beef breaking up with a spoon for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Drain fat and transfer to slow cooker.
- Add onions, garlic, tomato paste, water, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, jalapeño pepper, oregano, salt and pepper to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until thickened.
- Prior to serving increase heat to high, add olives and green pepper. Cook covered for 15 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 20.9g Total fat 8.1g Carbohydrates 12.7g Calories 204 Sodium 358mg Cholesterol 50mg