|Prep Time:||10 Min||Servings:||6 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 2 Green onions
- 1⁄2 Red or green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Frozen corn niblets
- 227g Thin pizza crust
- 3⁄4 cup Chunky salsa
- 1 cup Chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp Chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup Grated monterey jack or mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 500ºF.
- Thinly slice onions and pepper, measure out corn and rinse.
- Place crust on sheet. Spread 1⁄4 cup salsa over crust right to edge. Scatter onions, pepper, corn, and turkey or chicken on top. Dollop remaining 1⁄2 cup of salsa.
- Sprinkle cumin and chili powder, then the cheese.
- Bake pizza in oven until edge is deep golden and cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
- For a crispy crust, place a baking sheet or pizza pan on bottom rack of oven.
- Nutritional information per serving: Protein 13.8g Total fat 4.2g Carbohydrates 22.6g Calories 184 Sodium 425mg Cholesterol 34.9mg