|Prep Time:||25 Mins cooking + 3 hours marinade||Servings:||4 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 4 Chicken quarters
- 3/4 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 tsp Garam marsala
- 1 tsp Ginger pulp
- 11⁄2 tsp Chili powder
- 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Make 2 slits in the flesh of each piece of chicken place in dish and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, garam marsala, ginger, garlic, chili powder, turmeric, ground coriander, lemon juice, salt, red coloring and oil in large bowl.
- Cover the chicken quarters with spice mixture and leave to marinate for three hours.
- Transfer chicken pieces to an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and browned on the top.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 30.2g Total fat 10.6g Carbohydrates 7.3g Calories 242 Sodium 899mg Cholesterol 82mg