|Prep Time:||1.5 Hours||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||Easy|
- 2 lb. Haddock fillets
- 8 Slices of pineapple, canned in their own juice
- 1⁄2 cup White wine or white grape juice
- 3 tbsp Reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Light brown sugar
- 1 tsp All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Canola oil
- 1⁄2 tsp Dry mustard
- In a small saucepan combine dry mustard, flour and brown sugar, then add soy sauce and white wine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Set aside in a small bowl and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels. Put fish in an airtight plastic bag, add refrigerated marinade turn bag to coat fish. Seal and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler and prepare baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove fillets from marinade and arrange on baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan bring marinade to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Broil fish 5-6 inches from heat for 5 minutes. Turn over and top with pineapple rings and brush with marinade. Broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 16.5g Total Fat 5.5g Carbohydrates 1g Calories 116 Sodium 64mg Cholesterol 78mg