|Prep Time:||30 Min||Servings:||8 servings||Difficulty:||very easy|
- 1/3 cup Black olives, pitted
- 11⁄2 cup Firm tofu, diced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, quartered
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 11⁄2 tsp Dried oregano
- 11⁄2 cup Tomato, diced
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Red pepper, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 cup Olive oil
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut in strips
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 7 oz. Tuna in water, drained (optional)
- Combine chopped vegetables and tofu in a large mixing or salad bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix gently to combine.
- Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Toss with tuna (optional) and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Protein 5g Total Fat 9g Carbohydrate 6g Calories 117 Sodium 147mg Cholesterol 0mg