- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil/margarine or silken tofu (drained, use only 1 cup non-dairy milk- this will reduce the fat)
- ½ cup icing sugar
- Combine the soy milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Blend the ingredients for 2 minutes.
- With the mixing, slowly add the icing sugar
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate for 6 hours of for up to 1 month.
- If you are using this mixture as a sauce, store the mixture at room temperature for up to 1 week.