Mission Statement: Heart Niagara empowers our community by providing children and adults with the education, training and tools necessary to take control of their heart health.
Heart Niagara is a non-profit organization providing heart health education, resources, and services throughout Niagara. From the Healthy Heart Schools Program to Corporate Services, we strive to make the region a safer place to live, work, and learn for people of all ages.
- Courses: Click here to visit our Fitness courses page or here to download our latest flyer.
- Courses: We’ve added First Aid courses in July and August.
- Program: Registration is now open for our 2015 Summer Kids Camp!
- CPR Event: Heart Niagara is pleased to announce another free CPR training event at the Market at the Village. Thank you to our wonderful sponsors for this event!
- Event: We are now accepting foursome registrations for our 18th annual Hearts in Motion Golf Tournament which will take place at Bridgewater Country Club in Fort Erie on October 7th, 2015.
May 29, 2015: Thank you to everyone who attended the grand opening and ribbon cutting for the new Clark Centre for health, wellness, and education! You can read more about the event at Bullet News Niagara, Niagara Buzz, Niagara This Week, and the Niagara Falls Review. Rates and specifications for the Centre will be made available shortly.